|This episode article needs to be cleaned up. Follow the episode guidelines on how to clean up the page.|
|Season 1, Episode 2|
July 31, 2006
The Lord's Greatest Gift
This is the magnum opus of the whole Moral Orel series.
In an unseen event, Orel discovered masturbation a week ago and enjoys it to the point that he sneaks off to the bathroom at school where he is caught by Clicky the janitor. He is then told, first by Principal Fakey and later Reverend Putty, that masturbation, among other things, is worse than murder and that he'll go to Hell for it. Putty explains that every sperm must be used to make babies.
Seeking to continue masturbating without going to Hell, Orel consults Clay on where babies come from. Using a book specializing in age-appropriate conception tales, Orel is told that "God's chef" comes down to sleeping women each night fills them with his "delicious glaze from his holy pastry bag." Taking this to heart, Orel borrows his mother's pastry bag and proceeds with breaking into houses each night, filling the bag with his sperm, and impregnating the sleeping women, hereby taking on the role as "God's chef".
After a month, an entire block experiences a wave of pregnancies, raising alarm in the community as some couples hadn't consummated yet. However, Orel is caught in the act that night and is about to be taken away by police when his father arrives to take him to the study.
There, he first scolds Orel for being out past curfew. After Orel admits that he did it because he wanted to spread his seed, Clay first explains that "God's chef" is more of mythical figure like Santa Claus and Charles Darwin, and in an odd turn of events, admits that keeping Orel ignorant about sex was wrong and incorrect behavior. He then proceeds to explain to Orel that there can only be one way to make babies, the missionary position, citing the lost 12th Commandment, and admonishes Orel for using the pastry bag as a fun and unusual implement. When Orel asks if he should spank Clay after he admitted that he was wrong, they share a laugh, but Clay quickly refuses.
Major characters Edit
Minor characters Edit
- Principal Fakey (first appearance)
- Clicky the janitor (first appearance)
- Bloberta Puppington
- Reverend Putty
- Shapey Puppington
- Officer Papermouth
- This is the third of the three episodes in season one that was held back due to Standards and Practices for its strong sexual themes.
- This is by far the most serious, disturbing, horrific and unforgivable thing Orel has ever done in the series, as his act impregnating women in their sleep was in every sense of the word rape, which would be considered even far more sinful than masturbating. (From a certain point of view.)
- The display sign at the front of church reads 'Latin - And why it's the Devil's language.'
- Intro gag - None. Orel just smiles and waves at the viewer/God.